Black Stallion Welding Jacket - Premium Grain Pigskin 30PWC-BLK
Black Stallion® Welding Jacket - DuraLite™ Premium Black Grain Pigskin 30PWC-BLK
The Black Stallion® DuraLite™ Premium Black Grain Pigskin welding jacket provides twice the durability of split cowhide leather at half the weight. Black Stallion® DuraLite™ welding jackets feature a corduroy-lined welder's collar for comfort and protection.
Find Your Welding Jacket Size: Take the chest measurement by measuring under the armpits around the fullest part of the chest. Find your Black Stallion® welding jacket/coat size in the table above.
- DMDewey M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBest weld jacket ever worn!
I needed a new welding jacket and bought a size large. It looks good enough people think I am dressed up when I wear it down town. I have worn it for 3 years every day, all day and it still looks good. I weld overhead and crawl arround under trucks and trailers and don't treat it nice. The smooth out leather can be easily cleaned with a damp rag.
- DDanielVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoIt's nice!
The coat is very light and comfortable and fits pretty well. The left sleeve is a little longer than the right or I would have given it 5 stars. All in all, a great addition to my welding gear.
- HJHector J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoGood jacket.
I bought this as an alternative to a heavy leather jacket, (too hot for every day)or the cotton, (wore out around the belly). I'll let you know how it wears. I wear a large and the medium fits loose, so if your right there, I suggest the smaller size. The pigskin feels light but durable. I gave it a 4 just because I haven't worn it very long.
- MCMark C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoBlack Pigskin Jacket
This is the 4th one that we have purchased.
Each of my Sons own 1 & this is my 2nd.
My older one is still in great shape but the company bought me a new one.
Soft & wearable right out of the box.
- EJEvan J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoI love it!
I had to finally break down and get full leather jacket for overhead and I picked this, it fits great although it's really stiff but I assume as I wear it it will loosen up.