Diamond Ground 8.5 inch Arc Saber is a tungsten electrode storage container that holds up to thirty four 3/32 diameter tungsten welding electrodes.
Wolfram Tri-Mix WS2 Tungsten Electrode TRI-020
Wolfram® Tri-Mix™ WS2 Tungsten Electrode TRI-020
Pkg of 10 - Genuine Wolfram® 7 inch Tri-Mix® Tungsten Electrode, size .020, is German-made for critical TIG welding applications where cheaper Asian-made tungsten is not permitted. Tri-Mix tungsten is non-radioactive and combines the best of all alloying oxides and provides excellent arc stability in AC or DC welding. The three oxide blend in Tri-Mix tungsten promotes migration and evaporation rates that result in extended tungsten life and improved weld quality. It is the best alternative to 2% thoriated tungsten, which is radioactive.
Made In Germany
Genuine Diamond Ground Piranha™ III tungsten grinder features a universal collet that accepts .040 through 3/16 diameter tungsten welding electrode.
- RRobVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoPerfect
Now I know how good tungsten performs.
- ZZachVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat product. Welds most materials very well.
I will be purchasing this product again when needed. Thank you for the fast shipping.
- JjonI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoBest Tungsten Available
Versatile, long-lasting and great price.
- DDavidI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoThe only tungsten I use at this point
I compared TriMix with some other new brands our there like E3 tungsten and Multi-Strike. Tri-Mix is just a better tungsten. E# wore out quick, I guess it's made in China or somewhere. Multistrike acted a lot like ceriated which is ok but not as good as Trimix.
- AAnthonyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 years agoGood product