Pkg of 6 - Powerweld® Round MIG Wire Lube Pads are pre-treated to quickly and conveniently clean and lubricate MIG welding wire.
Hobart E71T-11 .030 Flux-Cored Welding Wire - 2# Spool S222106-019
Hobart® Fabshield® 21B Flux-Cored Welding Wire .030 Diameter E71T-11 - 2# Spool S222106-019
2 lb. Spool - Hobart® Fabshield® 21B flux-cored .030 Diameter Welding Wire E71T-11 requires no shielding gas and is particularly suited for welding on thin gauge mild and galvanized steels in all positions. The use of DC straight polarity minimizes the risk of burn through. While the solid wire, ER70S-6 may offer somewhat better bead appearance and less spatter, the elimination of the need for shielding gas is cost saving and makes the E71T-11 appealing, particularly in outdoor welding applications.
Pkg of 6 - Powerweld® MIG Wire Cleaner Pads remove grease and other contaminants from your MIG wire.
- DdavidVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agowire
good stuff; fast service - very happy - thanks
- LLouisVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoI like your company
wire is working will good. I will be buy all my parts from you thank you very much
- PprrbaldwinVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 years agoGood wire minimal spatter
.030 wire has good penetration with minimal spatter.
- EEverettI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars7 years agoHobart E71T-11 Flux core welding wire
Produces a better weld than the wire I was using.
- BDBig D.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars7 years agoCrap junk. Don't buy.
This stuff does NOT feed well at all. After struggling with it, I watched some youtube videos and soon learned that others do not like this wire.