Pkg of 6 - Powerweld® Round MIG Wire Lube Pads are pre-treated to quickly and conveniently clean and lubricate MIG welding wire.
Hobart ER70S-6 .024 MIG Welding Wire - 2# Spool H305401-R19
Hobart® ER70S-6 .024 MIG Welding Wire - 2# Spool H305401-R19
2 lb. Spool - Hobart® ER70S-6 .024 diameter MIG Welding Wire is a general purpose solid welding wire for fabrication of mild steel. It contains more deoxidizers than ER70S-3. The additional deoxidizers also provide better wetting, giving a flatter bead shape and the capability of faster travel speeds. Usually used with 75/25 (argon/CO2) shielding gas or with higher contents of argon, such as 90/10. Can also be used with 100% CO2. Conforms to AWS A5.18 ER70S-6.
farm implement fabrication
general shop applications with poor fit-up or rusty, oily plates
steel castings or forging salvage
Pkg of 6 - Powerweld® MIG Wire Cleaner Pads remove grease and other contaminants from your MIG wire.
- JSJohn S.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoVery very poor
Been using you guys for 20 years and for the first time the service and order have been handled. Very poor.
- LLindellVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoHobart .024 Mig Wire
Product arrived as promised, on time and in good condition. No complaints.
- EEdVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat product
Best prices, service and shipping in the industry. What more could you want?
- JJOHNVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agojust as ordered
fast and friendly as ordered - always with Cyberweld, thanks!
- MMarkVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars8 years agoBent spool...
Great wire but the plastic spool it is wrapped on was bent. Used less than half of the spool and it quit feeding because the spool was bent. Guess I should have returned it when I saw it was bent but thought it would work okay. Will know better next time. Well packed so it did not get bent on shipping.