Smith Nitrogen Purge Regulator - HVAC Purging/Testing 30-450-580
Gas:Nitrogen/Argon/Helium (CGA 580)
Smith® Nitrogen Purge Regulator - HVAC Purging/Testing 30-450-580
The Smith® nitrogen purge regulator 30-450-580 supplies up to 450 PSIG delivery pressure and is specially designed to meet the specifications of HVAC refrigerant purging applications. This regulator is used with nitrogen to test an HVAC system to locate leaks and to purge an area for installation and repair. Its compact size is suitable for use where space is limited.
- KKrisVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoNot bad
I was hoping I could pressure test at 525 but the max I can get is 485 psi. It works great for purge brazing though
- TTerryVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat Purchase!
Very excited to unbox this regulator and start using it. Seems well built and rugged, works perfectly for what I need it for (hvac). Couldn't ask for anything more.
- JJimI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGood value
Bought this for a flow test setup. The Knob adjustment is smooth and easy to dial in your exact
pressure. Regulates well.
- RRichardVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoLooks great and good fit
Just what I was looking for and liked the price. The 1/4" male flare fitting was what I was going to use so I don't even need an adapter.
- DPDavid P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoNice quality regulator
Although I have not used the N2 regulator yet, due to the weather. I can tell it's made from quality material ,with attention to detail. I have used Smith regulators for years, and I find them to be a great regulator for a good price.