Hobart Stickmate 160i Stick Welder 500570
Hobart® Stickmate™ 160i Stick Welder 500570
The Hobart® Stickmate™ 160i is a 160 amp DC stick welder that runs on 120 volt or 240 volt input power and weighs only 15 pounds. The Stickmate 160i is nearly 100 pounds lighter than previous Stickmate welders and features a smooth, consistent DC welding arc. It produces up to 160 amps of DC welding output with 240 volt input power or up to 80 amps of welding output on 120 volt input power.
The Stickmate 160i comes complete with electrode holder with 10 ft. lead cable, ground clamp with 10 ft. cable and MVP™ (Multi-Voltage Plug) adapters for 120 volt and 240 volt input power.
Comes complete with
- TTas911Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoGood welder
Works good at 120 v with 3/32 rod haven't tried anything else yet
- PPrietoVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReally good welder
This is the best welder I bought, really good on 240v welding 3/8 metal.
- AAnonymousVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoA1
This is a welding Machine.!! It's not made to dog like I do my Lincoln welder, but it is awesome by all accounts!
- WAWesley a.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoHobart 160i stick
Burns 1/8 mild steel like a bigger machine. Yet to try l/h. Sure it will be fine. Would recommend this machine to my friends.
- AWAaron W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoWorks great
If used correctly there should be no problem welding a multitude of projects. Great for newcomers to SMAW welding.