Miller Gen 3.5 Replacement Welding Helmet Headgear 284218
Miller® Generationn 3.5 Replacement Welding Helmet Headgear 284218
Genuine Miller Gen 3.5 welding helmet headgear offers comfort and design improvements over the Miller Generation III headgear. It is the direct OEM replacement headgear for Miller Digital Infinity™, Digital Elite™ and Digital Performance™ series welding helmets. It can be used with all past and current Miller welding helmets, WITH THE EXCEPTION of the Miller T-94™ series. The Gen 3.5 headgear features an oversized, patented Flextech comfort cushion, with ratchet-style size adjustment, as well as tilt, angle and depth adjustments. It can be used as a direct replacement for Miller part #770246, #256174 or #271325 headgear.
Suitable for use with
Miller Digital Infinity™ welding helmets
Miller MP-10™ welding helmets
Miller XLix™ welding helmets
Miller Classic™ welding helmets
Miller Pro-Hobby™ welding helmets
Miller Performance™ welding helmets
Miller Elite™ & Digital Elite™ welding helmets
Miller Titanium™ & Digital Titanium™ welding helmets
Hobart PRO™ & Impact™ series welding helmets
- JMJoseph M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoGood fit.
This was purchased as a replacement and I’m glad to find that the weak detente that locks this helmet in the open position is greatly improved.
- DZDino Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoDigital Infinity 3.5 headgear
This product is a perfect fit for my Digital Infinity hood. The quality is as to be expected from Miller. Cyber weld delivered it earlier than promised.
- LHlarry h.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoHeadgear
Much better fit and considerably more comfortable, the adjustments work well.
- JLJohn L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBack in business.
Keeps my helmet in the up position like it's suppose to and flips down easily.
- DNDaniel N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars4 months agoHeadgear
Works as it should