Magswitch Mini Multi-Angle Welding Magnet 8100350
Magswitch® Switchable Mini Multi-Angle Welding Magnet 8100350
The Magswitch® switchable Mini Multi-Angle welding magnet is a must for every metal worker. With Magswitch® true-on, true-off technology, fit up and positioning work is a snap.
- JJasonVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat tool
Great tool. Holds 1/4 steel together well. Great price.
- HHStanVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoGreat Helpers!
No welder should be without these wonderful clamps. Great for setting up! Unless you whack them with a hammer they stay put. Get at least 2 but you can never have too many as true with all clamps.
- BBillyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoNice quality
Hard to judge size of unit on web site. Holds real good. Great with the on off switch.
- YYvesVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoVery good product
Very good product
- HMHavill M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoA bright point of happiness in a dismal shop
Ok, ok, maybe that's an exaggeration. Still, the charming little yellow magnet is a big improvement over the kind without a switch. Even though there are those of us who weld with such precision there is never any grinding of the welds (wink wink), there is still weld prep. As long as there is welding going on, there is grinding either before or after the welding, and one way or another, the grit and iron dust and iron flakes find their way onto the magnet. With the old style, no amount of wiping off or air gun really could clean the magnet, if it was a good enough magnet in the first place. With the Magswitch, you just turn off the magnet and it falls clean. I love it. Plus it is that cheerful yellow.