3M Particulate P100 Replacement Filter w/Odor Relief 2097
3M™ Particulate P100 Replacement Filter with Odor Relief 2097
Package of 2 - Genuine 3M™ 2097 Particulate Replacement Filter, P100, with Nuisance Level Organic Vapor Relief* has a minimum filtering efficiency rating of 99.97% for aerosols (e.g., dust, mists, fumes, smoke, mold, bacteria, etc). NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles, including welding fumes. Use with all 3M™ respirators with bayonet connections.
When properly fitted, use in a variety of applications including welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring, soldering, and exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepiece respirators or 50 times PEL with full facepiece respirators. Full facepiece respirators must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode.
*3M recommended for relief against nuisance levels of organic vapors. Nuisance level refers to concentrations less than the OSHA PEL or applicable governmental occupational exposure limits, whichever is lower. Do not use for respiratory protection against acid gases or organic vapors. Do not use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).
- EWE W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoDiesel what it's ment for
Works good especially for grinding dust.
- TTimVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago3M 2097 filters
Thanks for getting me these filters and in a timely manner!
- IIronmanVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPerfect for use by Welders.
Arrived in a short time.
- KKhadetVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoOn Time and As Expected
My order came in a timely manner and if anything the product was better than expected. I was originally fearful of ordering this product as there are actually fake products being distributed (everyone is trying to capitalize off this pandemic I suppose). Once my product arrived I checked lot numbers and expiration dates; everything matched up. I am impressed with the performance of this product.
- EEricVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat Deal on a great filter
I used these with a 3M Full Face Respirator for sanding and remodeling. No odor and the tight seal of the respirator and filter keep my lungs safe.