Black Stallion® AL1020-BL Color Block royal blue leather welding bib features 20 inch length and is designed for use with Black Stallion JL1021-BB cape sleeves
Black Stallion Color Block Leather Cape Sleeves - Split Cowhide JL1021-BB
Black Stallion® Color Block Leather Cape Sleeves - Split Cowhide JL1021-BB
The Black Stallion® Color Block JL1021-BB leather welding cape sleeves feature stand up welder's collar and satin lined shoulders. The black and royal blue split cowhide leather provides maximum arm and shoulder protection for medium and heavy duty welding and cutting operations. Snaps along front allow for the attachment of an OPTIONAL AL1020-BL 20 inch leather bib for added front protection. Shoulders are satin lined for easy on/off, even when hot.
Find Your Welding Cape Sleeves Size: Take the chest measurement by measuring under the armpits around the fullest part of the chest. Find your Black Stallion® welding jacket/coat size in the table above.
- BBirdI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAmazing
Very soft. Heavy and durable. Has an inner fabric liner. And the neck buttons up to keep spatter and slag out. I would've payed much more for this. For $50 it's a steal!
- RRogerVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat leathers that look good work and are affordable
The fit well were very reasonably priced compared to anywhere else whether brick and mortar or online. Great deal for a quality product
- VVincentVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoI love them
It's pretty heavy duty and durable. I like the colors. Very hard to find leathers in black. Shipped pretty fast and it's at a great price for the value. Highly recommended. Make sure you buy the apron that goes with it.
- CClydeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoAwesome
Fits perfectly. Does the job well.
- TCTattoos C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoHappy customer!
I don't know anything about welding professionally, as I am not a welder by trade, but this coat is pretty legit! Well made, heavy duty, seems like it would take a lot of punishment. The fit is perfect! I am 6'3", 58" chest, and a 76" arm span, for those of you concerned with fitment. All in all, I'm very happy I bought this one!