Black Stallion TruGuard 200 FR Cotton Hooded Sweatshirt JF1331-BK
Black Stallion® TruGuard™ 200 FR Cotton Hooded Sweatshirt JF1331-BK
Black Stallion® TruGuard™ 200 Black Hooded Sweatshirt is a heavy duty, flame resistant (FR) cotton sweatshirt with full zip front. The TruGuard 200 sweatshirt features a welder's collar, for added protection against sparks and weld spatter, and a fully removable hood. It also has two front pockets and a scribe pocket on the left sleeve.
*For welders, the FR Hooded Sweatshirt is intended to be used as part of a layered warmth/FR system. It is recommended that a welding jacket be worn over the Hooded Sweatshirt for maximum protection when welding
Find Your FR Sweatshirt Size: Take the chest measurement by measuring under the armpits around the fullest part of the chest. Find your Black Stallion® FR sweatshirt size in the table above.
- SPSteve P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoBlack Stallion Sweatshirt
This is the 2nd one of these that I've purchased. Great sweatshirt for welding when we have cool weather. I'd wear it more often if it didn't have the large Black Stallion label on the sleeve.
- SASinead A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoExcellent
Love this sweatshirt. Fit is great. Looks great. Comfortable & FR exactly what i was looking for. Shipping was extremely fast! Will definitely be ordering from here again. Thank you !
- SCSarah C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBest gift!
I purchased this for my son as a graduation gift. He loves it. He says it's a lot better than wearing his big bulky welding jacket. Comfortable, fits great and great prices!
- AAmberVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAwesome product!!
I ordered from cyberweld a few times, and every time it has been seamless. Nwver had a problem at all! Lowest price that I can find anywhere. I highly recommend them!
- BBrandonI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars2 years agoLow quality zippers
Both sweatshirts that I bought and wore from here the zippers did not last longer than 2 or 3 weeks