Black Stallion Welding Gloves - MightyMIG 39
Black Stallion® Welding Gloves - MightyMIG® Premium Grain Deerskin 39
Black Stallion® MightyMIG® premium grain deerskin welding gloves are the ultimate in protection for most MIG welding applications. The heavy grain deerskin provides excellent dexterity while the cushion lined back provides excellent heat shielding. Four and a half inch cowhide leather cuff adds extra protection.
Find Your Welding Glove Size: Measure around your hand above the V of the thumb. This gives you the circumference in inches. Compare it to the measurement table above to find your corresponding Black Stallion® welding glove size.
- BbVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoas described
As described. would purchase again.
- KKeithI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGood gloves
Very comfortable. Break in well. Allow you good dexterity manipulating a MIG gun. Glad they are cheap.
- MMarlissI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoGreat Work Gloves
I'm a 5'2" older female who works right along side her husband stacking and burning dead branches. We have 17 acres of pine trees killed by beetles that we have been falling and clearing. I need the long gauntlet gloves to help protect my forearms. These have been great. My 80 yr old neighbor liked them so well, he bought a pair in his size too. CyberWeld is the only company I found that carries the XS size I need to fit my hands.
- PPatVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoFit well
Couldn't find anything but "one size fits all" in my local shops. Instructor loaned me a pair of these. Liked them so much, I bought a pair for Dad as well.
- AAlponseVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agogood quality and will buy again
As advertised and nice gloves for mig and plasma. They do run a touch small so make sure you size up a bit for a comfortable fit.