Cyl Tec Inert Gas Cylinder - 60 Cubic Foot
Inert Gas Cylinder - 60 Cubic Foot
60 Cubic Foot Inert Gas Cylinder suitable for all inert gases including: Argon(75%)/CO2(25%) and Argon.
Argon/CO2 mix provides superior performance while welding with solid steel MIG wires. Straight Argon is suitable for most TIG applications and aluminum MIG welding.
**NOTE - cylinders must always be used with pressure regulating device
**FULL CYLINDERS CANNOT BE SHIPPED BY "AIR"**
**FULL CYLINDERS ARE NOT RETURNABLE**
**FULL CYLINDERS ARE CONSIDERED HAZARDOUS MATERIALS, AND WILL REQUIRE A SIGNATURE AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY**
Cylinders cannot be shipped internationally
- FKFred K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago60 ft3 mig gas tank
Arrive on time and in excellent condition. I have not used it yet.
- MMarkVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat experience with order to delivery.
Ordered and received my new filled Argon cylinder quickly. The cylinder was packed well and not damaged. Very happy with Cyberweld, will order again.
- AAdamVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoexcellent transaction
Arrived in 3 days (AZ to CA), perfect new condition, filled with 75/25 it was less than 2/3 the price at local welding supply shop. FedEx was supposed to require a signature for delivery but they dropped it off without it (!)
- DDanielVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoExcellent
Great price for this tank. Extremely fast shipping too. Cyberweld gets an A+++
- JJaymeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoAmber CSR
I ordered a 60cf argon/co2 (full) it arrive packaged in good condition. Several weeks later I opened it only to discover it was empty. After contacting Cyberweld and explaining the situation to them Amber gave me a reply message indicating that sometimes this happens in shipping and that it was not a problem and she would credit my account for the gas. It was very painless didn't take much effort on my part and they did credit my account for the gas. Thank you Cyberweld and Amber. VAN