Cyl Tec Inert Gas Cylinder - 80 Cubic Foot
Inert Gas Cylinder - 80 cu./ft.
80 cu./ft. Inert Gas Cylinder suitable for all inert gases including: Argon(75%)/CO2(25%) and Argon.
Argon/CO2 mix provides superior performance while welding with solid steel MIG wires. Straight Argon is suitable for most TIG applications and aluminum MIG welding.
**NOTE - cylinders must always be used with pressure regulating device
**FULL CYLINDERS CAN NOT BE SHIPPED BY "AIR"**
**FULL CYLINDERS ARE NOT RETURNABLE**
**FULL CYLINDERS ARE CONSIDERED HAZARDOUS MATERIALS AND WILL REQUIRE A SIGNATURE AT THE TIME OF DELIVERY**
Cylinders cannot be shipped internationally
- EWEdward W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoSuper Service
Prefect size for home and shop
- JJaimeRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
Arrived early and well packaged
- RHRobert H.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars2 months agoMisleading
If you need a tank with DOT markings don’t purchase this item. In the description they state it will come with a 3AA2015 marking meaning it has DOT markings. My tank came with ISO markings, making it very hard for me to have filled at my local shop. I contacted Cyber weld and all they keep saying is they are able to fill their bottles with ISO markings. They won’t even address the fact their description is misleading . I gave 2 stars for the fact the tank is new.
- SKSteven K.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars6 months agoNo DOT Stamp
Bottle looked great but took it OXARC to fill it anf they refused because there was no DOT Stamp on it.
e.g. DOT 3AA. Now what?
- BEBig E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat deal
Got a full argon bottle 47 bucks cheaper than local welding supply. Arrived full . Great deal.