Fibre-Metal® 4118CL clear high performance faceshield
Fibre-Metal Faceshield Headgear w/Ratchet F300
Fibre-Metal® Roughneck™ Faceshield Headgear w/Ratchet F300
The Fibre-Metal® F300 Faceshield Headgear with ratchet adjustment is exceptionally lightweight and comfortable. Fits easily over today's spectacles with space for air circulation to prevent fogging. Accommodates a full selection of standard size (8" x 11") windows.
Made from Noryl,® the same material used in Fibre-Metal® welding helmets, High Performance faceshields are stronger, more durable and more heat resistant than ordinary faceshields. They contain Fibre-Metal's® exclusive Channel Grip System, which mounts windows and locks them in place in a deep recessed channel to form a perfect seal from dust, dirt and debris.
(Pictured with OPTIONAL 4118CL faceshield window)
- CCatherineVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoFAST shipping. Very comfortable!
I bought this for the virus protection. It's lightweight, keeps you from touching your face, keeps other stuff off of you. Very easy to lift the face shield (sold as an add-on thru drop down menu!!) Easy to see and wear glasses at same time
- CCamVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoGreat quality... BUT
This is a good sturdy piece of equipment. The shield doesn't scratch as easily as some. IT DOESN'T come with a face shield. You have to buy it separately!!! A face shield with no face shield. Pretty ridiculous.
- FFFloyd F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars8 years agoPicture can be misleading!!!
Please note that this item does not come with the actual shield that is shown in the picture. You have to order it separately. I was surprised when I open the shipped item and found the head gear without the shield.
- DdanaVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars8 years agoshield will not stay on
Although the headgear is comfortable, the little latches that retain the face shield are cheesy and will not stay in their slot on the headgear. Every time I went to lift the shield when working, the entire shield would come the headgear. I would not buy this again.
- CChrisVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 years agogood general faceshield
good all around head gear for general grinding etc . Also a good spare shield to have on hand for the occasional helper. Some people may prefer the deeper crown of the F500 for everyday work and fabrication .