Powerweld® PW-AH6 6 ft., single black inert gas hose with fittings for all your MIG and TIG welding applications.
Harris 601 Argon Flowmeter Regulator 601-AR-580
Gas:Argon, Argon/CO2, Argon Mixes
Harris® 601 Argon Flow Meter Regulator 601-AR-580
The Harris® 601 Argon Flowmeter Regulator is ideal for medium and light duty TIG and MIG welding applications where more precise control of the shielding gas flow is desired. The 601-AR is economical, compact and comes with a 7 year factory warranty. It is a single-stage, solid brass flowmeter regulator that is specifically designed for argon and argon mix shielding gases. The Harris 601-AR flow meter regulator comes with 50 mm pressure gauge and calibrated flow tube that is marked for both Argon and CO2 flow rates. The 601 delivers up to 70 square cubic feet per hour (SCFH) of shielding gas.
Suitable for use with
Flow capacity - 70 SCFH
Inlet - CGA 580 (rear entry)
Max Inlet Pressure - 3000 PSIG
Outlet - 5/8" - 18 (F)
Body - brass
Flow Tube - Dual calibrated for Argon and CO2 shielding gases
(Made In Poland)
- MMitchVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSo far so good
Bought this Harris Flowmeter and was really impressed both with the meter and with cyberweld in general (this was my first time ordering here). Will certainly look here again next time I need supplies.
- TTimVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoharris 601 argon flowmeter
Worked perfectly and saved on argon/co2.
- PPDVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat flowmeter for the price
My regulator needed repair and so I got this flowmeter to get me by while it was in the shop. After trying it I might stay hooked on this gauge! It's nice and my weld operation is good too. I'd never used a flowmeter before and I must say that I really like this over a gauge.
- JKJoe K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReplacement regulator
Works better than the original.
- DDaveI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agogood quality
Regulator is well made and works fine and has a nice warranty.