Pkg of 6 - Powerweld® MIG Wire Cleaner Pads remove grease and other contaminants from your MIG wire.
Harris ER4043 .030 Aluminum MIG Welding Wire - 1# spool 04043E1
Harris® ER4043 .030 Diameter Aluminum MIG Welding Wire - 1# spool 04043E1
1 lb. Spool - Harris® ER4043 .030 diameter Aluminum MIG welding wire is qualified to AWS A5.10 ER4043, ABS, ISO Designation AISi5. 4043 is an all position 5% silicon alloy used to weld heat treatable base alloys. It is most often used to weld the 6XXX series of alloys. The silicon addition improves puddle fluidity, producing an appealing bead profile. It is less crack sensitive on the 6XXX series than other welding alloys. Common applications are automotive parts, truck trailers, bicycles.
- CCesarVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoBought it for my Spoolmate 150
Worked well, fast delivery too.
- BBSAVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agosatisfied customer
Good price and fast delivery
- JJohnVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoAluminum wire for the spoolgun.
Have not used it as of yet.
- RroccoVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agogood wire, fast service
use this in my miller gun, always welds nice.
was deliverd in 24 hours
- RRayVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoVery good job
The wire is very good I'll buy it again. Thanks.