Harris ER4043 1/16 Aluminum TIG Welding Wire - 1# 40433011POP
Harris® ER4043 1/16 Aluminum TIG Welding Wire - 1# 40433011POP
1 lb. tube of 36 inch lengths - Harris® ER4043 1/16 diameter aluminum TIG welding wire is qualified to AWS A5.10 R4043, ABS, ISO Designation AISi5. 4043 is a 5% silicon alloy used to weld heat treatable base alloys. It is most often used to weld the 6XXX series of alloys. The silicon addition improves puddle fluidity, producing an appealing bead profile. It is less crack sensitive on the 6XXX series than other welding alloys. Common applications are automotive parts, truck trailers, bicycles. Also ideally suited for brazing thin aluminum sheet and tubing.
- BMBruce M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoHarris ER4043 Aluminum TIG Welding Wire
Great product, flows well. Would recommend it to others.
- TtcbobI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoGood quality
TIG welding wire works fine and seems to be free of contaminants found in some foreign-source wires
- ACAdam C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agotig wire
Great products and service. Fast shipping
- SSHAWNVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoJust what I orderd
Got what I wanted. the wire were rubberbanded so they didn't move around during shipping. Very clean package
- JJCI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 years ago3/32" tig filler wire
Wire arrive quickly well package in a clear plastic storage tube. Very clean wire welds great with 6061,6063, and 3003. I am happy as always with the products and service at Cyberweld.