Harris ERCuSi-A 1/16 Silicon Bronze TIG Welding Wire 1# 03SIB301POP
Harris ERCuSi-A 1/16 Diameter Silicon Bronze TIG Welding Wire 1# 03SIB301POP
1 lb. tube 36 inch lengths - Harris® 1/16 diameter Silicon Bronze TIG welding wire is a copper-silicon alloy used to weld similar copper alloy base metals, including brass, and to weld these alloys to steel. Silicon bronze is also frequently used in GTAW "brass welding" of coated sheet steels.
Preheat: Silicon bronze base metals generally do not require preheat. Brass or copper base metals may require some preheat depending on copper content and thickness.
- HHMCVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat tig rod
Quality items and great service.
- WWilliamVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoWorks Great
I purchased this rod to TIG weld 655 bronze. Needed ac welding to keep the puddle clean. Worked well and gave a good color match.
- CChrisVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoFast service
- BBobVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoQuick servce.
Fast delivery. Good price.
- JJerryI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoGreat rod
Used for welding some bronze sailboat hardware together, flowed and wet in nicely, perfect color match. I have also used for tig "brazing" on mild steel and thin stainless and it works very well for that.