Harris Oxygen Regulator 301-100-540
Harris® 301 Model Oxygen Regulator 301-100-540
The Harris® 301 Oxygen Regulator is made in the USA and comes with a 7 year factory warranty. It is a single-stage, solid brass regulator designed for light and medium duty welding, cutting and brazing applications. The Harris 301 oxygen regulator comes with dual 2 inch steel pressure gauges and has a max outlet pressure rating of 100 PSIG.
- TTerryVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoQuality Welding Products & Supplies
I ordered a new 02 regulator and was very pleased that it arrived quickly and worked perfectly.
I created a problem with my order but Customer Service was terrific in puts things right.
This a company I will go to for all my welding needs.
- RRandallVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoQuality regulator
USA made and previously had Harris regulators
- BBillVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoOxygen regulator
My order came quickly and it works perfectly, it was a good choice for a replacement of the original regulator and well worth the price, thanks.
- UupdateCategoryParentDonVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoQuick delivery, good communication, nice product.
Just what I was looking for at a good price.
- JJoeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoKind of small but works perfectly and actaually made in USA.
It's very hard to find an actual "made in USA" regulator these days. It's no problem finding a "made in China" regulator at a "made in USA" price. This here is a genuine Harris regulator, still made in USA and they sold it to me for slightly less than the Chinese regulator I returned to Amazon when I saw where it was made. I don't mind Chinese products for many things, but when it comes to welding supplies - no way!
I would have preferred the next bigger size regulator and the photo didn't show the true size, but now that I've been using it, it works perfectly. Ask me again in a year what I think.