Hobart AirForce Cover 770771
Hobart Airforce® Cover 770771
Hobart AirForce Cover is a vinyl laminated polyester fabric cover that resists stains and mildew and protects the finish of your Hobart Airforce plasma cutter. Form fitted with handy side pockets to store the power cord, torch and work cable.
- KBK B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoBe advised that this does not corrrectly fit the AirForce 12ci
This cover is made pretty well, but it does not correctly fit the Hobart AirForce 12ci. Specifically, the cover *does* slide onto the 12ci, but the cutouts do not match the cable positions on the 12ci. I had to make some modifications on the cover to fit better.
The cover's fabric is of a reasonable gauge and the cover looks good.
Assuming you use this cover on the cutter for which it's intended, it still has a couple if flaws. First, the large pocket on the side tends to sag open because it has no Velcro closure. This leaves it open to gathering dust and debris from the shop. Second, the cover has to Velcro straps on the ends to ensure a snug fit. My Miller 212 cover has Velcro straps which work well. I am surprised the Hobart doesn't have this.
- SscottVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoperfect cover
Great cover. Fits well. Space for all cords, nice clean tight fit for my airforce 27i.
- DDebbieVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars7 years agoToo much money
I believe $50 is way too much for this type of cover. For that cost it should be of heavier, more durable, material. I will not buy anymore covers.
- SsteveVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agogreat cover
nice to have a good cover for the cutter and stores cables too.
- AAbeVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars7 years agoToo much money for this...
I expected a much heavier fabric for this cost. I have several covers for tools that cost way less that are much better quality. Just paying for the big orange name on it.