Pkg of 6 - Powerweld® Round MIG Wire Lube Pads are pre-treated to quickly and conveniently clean and lubricate MIG welding wire.
Hobart E71T-11 Flux-Cored Welding Wire .030 - 10# Spool S222106-022
Hobart® Fabshield® 21B Flux-Cored Welding Wire .030 Diameter E71T-11 - 10# Spool S222106-022
10 lb. Spool - Hobart® Fabshield® 21B flux-cored .030 Diameter Welding Wire E71T-11 requires no shielding gas and is particularly suited for welding on thin gauge mild and galvanized steels in all positions. The use of DC straight polarity minimizes the risk of burn through. While the solid wire, ER70S-6 may offer somewhat better bead appearance and less spatter, the elimination of the need for shielding gas is cost saving and makes the E71T-11 appealing, particularly in outdoor welding applications.
Pkg of 6 - Powerweld® MIG Wire Cleaner Pads remove grease and other contaminants from your MIG wire.
- FLFernando L.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoHobart wire
I don't like how the wire keep getting tangled up . Not spooled right i have fix it like every 15 minutes or so.
- GGuyI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoRe: lots of Spatter
Rick wrote: I was having trouble with porosity. The welds with this wire were high quality, but with 10x the spatter I got with my gas shielded wire.
Reverse the Polarity and the splatter will decrease by 10x
- THTwo H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoHobart Wire
It's wire, it welds as it's supposed to.
- RRickVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars7 years agoLots of Spatter
I bought this wire so I could switch spools on my MIG welder when a breeze kicks up outside. I was having trouble with porosity. The welds with this wire were high quality, but with 10x the spatter I got with my gas shielded wire.
- PPennerVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoGood Purchase
Never had used flux core wire before. I like it.