Form-fitted, vinyl-laminated, polyester fabric cover resists stains and mildew and protects the finish of your IronMan™ 240 MIG welder.
Hobart IronMan 240 w/SpoolRunner 200 500574001
Hobart® IronMan™ 240 MIG Welder With SpoolRunner™ 200 Spool Gun 50074001
The Hobart® IronMan™ 240 with SpoolRunner™ 200 Spool Gun is a 280 amp MIG welder that is capable of welding up to 1/2" mild steel. It delivers 30-280 amps of pure power in a heavy duty cabinet. The arc of the IronMan 240 is optimized to deliver a flawless weld, making spatter and post-weld cleanup almost non-existent.
The IronMan™ 240 easily runs aluminum MIG welding wire. The INCLUDED Hobart SpoolRunner™ 200 spool gun welds aluminum from 18 gauge to 1/2" and uses 1 lb. spools of aluminum MIG wire. It also welds with 2 lb. spools of mild steel, stainless steel and silicon bronze MIG wires.
SpoolRunner™ 200 Specs
Comes complete with
80 Cubic Foot Inert Gas Cylinder for Argon(75%)/CO2(25%) and Argon
Genuine Hobart® replacement 15 ft. HR200 MIG gun for your Hobart IronMan™ 240 MIG welder.
- WBWilliam B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoIronman 240 comparison
I had a miller 250 for 28 years and sold it with my business. I purchased a new miller 252 and did not like the machine at all so I sol it.I bought the Hobart Ironman 240 and love this welder.
- LMLee M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoOwner
Great, everything works as it should!
I need to order more .035 tips for aluminum and steel
- EEdVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSimple and effective
Great welder for the money simple set up and controls
- JJustinVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoI like it a lot
You can tell this hobart is built to last. The components are all heavy duty. Looking forward to years of use.
- JSJon s.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat customer service
I would love to rate the welder if I had it. It is still back ordered and it hasn't shipped yet. It has been about six weeks. It's ok I don't need just yet. I have been in contact with customer service and they have been very helpful and quick to get answers.