Hobart SpoolRunner 100 Spool Gun 300796
Hobart SpoolRunner™ 100 Spool Gun 300796
Direct Plug-in spool gun for Hobart Handler® 190 and Hobart Handler® 210 MVP MIG welders and Multi-Handler™ 200 multiprocess welder ONLY.
The Hobart SpoolRunner™ 100 Direct Plug-in Spool Gun is designed specifically for the Hobart Handler® 190 and 210MVP MIG welders and Multi-Handler™ 200 multiprocess welder. The direct plug feature makes the SpoolRunner™ 100 spool gun great for aluminum MIG Welding with the Handler® 190, Handler® 210MVP or Multi-Handler™ 200. The SpoolRunner™ 100 is also useable with mild or stainless steel welding wires.
Usable on 18 gauge (1.2 mm) up to 1/4 in (6.3 mm) aluminum with the Handler® 210MVP MIG welder.
Auto and Marine Repair
Comes complete with:
- JSJEFFREY S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoHobart SpoolRunner 100
It appears to be well made and works great!
- LLemayVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat product
- SShawnVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoWorked great
So far ive went through a 2lb spool of aluminum wire and it worked great. Only had 1 wire break/ jam in the drive rollers but after a couple mins I sorted it out and was back to welding. I'm use to tig welding aluminum but need something a little faster for a few jobs. So far this thing as worked better then expected.
- DDougVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 years agoWorks great
The gun works great. Makes welding aluminum much easier.
- HHeadhunterI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars8 years agoYou get what you pay for
This is my second unit. The first lasted 15 months. The motor burned out and there are no replacements. Too bad because near identical motors are only $15. But near identical wouldn't work. The gas hose is conductive so you need to wrap it with electrical tape. It needs a washer under the spool due to interference with the ridges on the inside back of the spool housing. It does work, but it is not friendly with the dirty environment of a welding work area. So protect it from grinding debris. As far as recommendation, only to home hobbyists or someone who needs short term occasional spoolgun use.