Heavy duty backpack designed specifically for welders. GB100 is excellent for safely storing and carrying expensive welding helmets.
Jackson Welding Helmet - HSL100 Passive Lens 14975
Jackson® Welding Helmet - HSL-100 Passive Lens 14975
The Jackson® Black HSL100 welding helmet is a fixed front welding hood with 4 1/2 inch X 5 1/4 inch passive shade 10 lens. It has a narrow shell design that is perfect for welding in tight spaces. The Shadow helmet's extended front increases throat protection against sparks, slag, and fumes. HSL-100 helmets can withstand radiant heat up to 350 degrees F. All Shadow helmets come complete with cover plate and shade 10 polycarbonate filter plate.
Package of 1 - Best Welds® clear polycarbonate safety / cover plate. Fits all welding helmets using a 4 1/2" X 5 1/4" lens.
Package of 1 - Best Welds® 4 1/2" X 5 1/4" passive shade 5 glass welding lens.
Genuine Jackson® 370 Headgear for your Jackson Halo-X, HSL, Nitro and Premium series welding helmets.
Jackson 187-S Mounting Blade Kit for mounting Jackson welding helmets to Jackson slotted (SC6) hard hats.
- ZSZack S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoAwesome
the best brand of welding helmet I got I love Jackson black welding helmets
- SStephenVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoawsome welding helmet
the helmet is very light lighter than my miller digital infinity for the work that I do day in & day out I am not as sore by the end of the day makes my life better
- SScotVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoVery robust
- TTomVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoAwesome product and great service
Large viewing area, large ratchet nob on head band works great. The helmet stays up and only flips down with a slight head nod, works every time. Very satisfied and might get another. Cant beat the price and free shipping.
- JJoeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agogreat lite hood
replacing a 10+ year old jackson shadow that was cracking on me.
The addition of the lock in the up position is a nice feature.
Very difficult to use 3 lenses.