Miller® ArcStation™ X-Clamp 6 Inch 300613
Miller ArcStation 30FX Welding Table 300837
Miller ArcStation™ 30FX Welding Table 300837
The Miller ArcStation™ 30FX is the ideal work surface for the welder who requires portability and space savings. The 30FX ArcStation's unique folding design and convenient handle and wheels make it easy to take to the job site or move around the shop or garage. And since it folds down into a compact size, the ArcStation™ 30FX is easy to store.
Order OPTIONAL 6 inch X-Clamps above.
This item may require a signature for delivery due to size and weight.
- MMarkVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoArcStation
Like everything about it. Made a few mods to the wheel setup that works better for me. Other than that the functionality is good.
Negatives, way too pricey.
- GMGordon M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoOutside welding
I had a few issues with emails because of spam filters, but once that was cleared up everything went smooth. The table arrived faster than I expected. I opened it up, unfolded it and put it to work. I didn't get the X-clamps but I was able to use my vise C-clamps on the X.
Once I finished the project, I folded the table and rolled it into the shed to keep it out of the weather. You can't even tell I added something this large into the shed.
The Miller table is great and Cyberweld delivered. As a first time customer, I'll be back! Best price and Cyberweld exceeded expectations.
- AAnonymousVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoNice table,solid
Very solid nice and easy to move around for a portable welding table, plenty of room to work for small to medium projects great for on the go or a cluttered garage
- MmikltaylorncVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoFor a home welder, this is great.
I use this for welding at home. Nothing too heavy-duty. Not every day.
But for home-use and weekend welding projects, it's great.
- WMWoodsman M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoExcellent.
How can you build a welding bench without a bench to build it on? Sure a concrete floor will work but I can always use an extra welding table and one that's portable? Yes, please!