Miller Classic Welding Gloves Size L - MIG Gloves (Goatskin) 271890
Miller® Classic Welding Gloves Size L - Goatskin MIG Gloves 271890
Miller® Classic Goatskin MIG welding gloves, Size L, feature split goatskin palms for added dexterity and split pigskin back and cuffs. Split pigskin leather offer abrasion, puncture and moisture resistance. It remains soft, durable and extremely breathable, even after repeated use. Cotton/Foam lining absorbs moisture while providing excellent insulation from heat. Miller Classic Goatskin MIG welding gloves are economically priced, yet are constructed with pre-curved fingers, keystone thumb design and are sewn with 100% heat resistant Kevlar® thread.
- FFabianVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoFantastic mig gloves
I use these gloves at school for stick and mig welding and they hold up to both very well. They are very flexible right out of the box and I really like that the cuff is not stiff at all. They do shrink and get stiff if they get too hot.
- MMichaelVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoExcellent Gloves
When I received these gloves they had a flaw in the sewing of one finger. I notified Cyberweld and they were quickly replaced with gloves that are perfect.
- RERobert E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years ago5 Stars
They fit like a glove is suppose to.
- EEdVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoAwesome
Easy to work in, not too stiff but not to floppy!
- BWBig W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoGreat Gloves
Very soft & comfortable. Good dexterity. But use the sizing chart before buying! I bought XL in this glove & a Tillman glove & the Miller seems to run a little smaller than the Tillman. I'll be buying the 2XL next time. Just some FYI. Still a great glove in any size.