Miller Low Conductivity Antifreeze/Coolant 043810
Miller® Low Conductivity Antifreeze/Coolant 043810
1 Gallon Plastic Bottle - Genuine Miller® low conductivity antifreeze/coolant for use in TIG and MIG welding applications. It contains a base of ethylene glycol and de-ionized water to protect against freezing to -37 degrees F (-38 C) or boiling to 227 degrees F (108 C). Miller antifreeze/coolant also contains a compound that resists algae growth. Plastic bottle is recyclable.
NOT intended for use in push-pull systems or systems where aluminum is in coolant path/circuit.
- SAStephen A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoits what miller recommends
I got a miller cooler, this is what miller recommends,
- OOscarVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPERFECT!
I DON'T HEAT MY GARAGE AT NIGHT SO IF IT'S COLD OUTSIDE IT'S COLD INSIDE TILL I TURN ON THE HEAT. MY TIG WELDER DIDN'T FREEZE UP EVEN THOUGH THE TEMP GOT BELOW 20 DEGREES. GREAT PRODUCT! ALSO BECAUSE IT'S LOW CONDUCTIVITY IT DOESN'T AFFECT MY ALUMINUM WELDING.
- AateCategoryParentVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoHigh Quality
Miller approved genuine product fair price.
Delivered promptly. A good purchase.
- JPJoseph P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoExcellent Product
- RRaulVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoAntifreeze
Works but expensive.