Fits Miller plasma cutting guide, attaches to all flat surfaces and allows plasma cutting holes up to 30" in diameter.
Miller Plasma Cutting Guide 253055
Miller® Plasma Cutting Guide 253055
Genuine Miller® Plasma Cutting Guide aids in plasma cutting straight lines or circles up to 12 inches in diameter.
Suitable for use with
- MMartyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoCircle cutting
Cut out a 10 circle no problem at all !!
- HHankVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat
Have not had the chance to use it yet
- TTimVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoAccurate and precise
Duplication is unmatched
- SsantiagoVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agoprecise tool
Very good quality 100% miller ...
- RRichVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars8 years agoGreat tool but needs work
The carrier is smooth and works well. Placement of the pivot point is difficult to remain in a mere metal punch hole. To my knowledge no video exists demonstrating the proper way to use the tool or what Miller has found. There is no warning that you are also buying the cutting guide with this kit so in buying both you duplicate the cutting guide. That was an extra $60.00. I notice that a magnet is available but that does no good for small holes. The pivot also slips in the turn screw. It could easily be flattened so the screw holds it fast. The screw is flat and not pointed so that it does not bite into the pivot screw. I already designed and used a different pivot.