Genuine Miller® Dual Cylinder Rack Conversion Kit for your Miller #301239 running gear.
Miller Running Gear/Cylinder Rack 301239
Miller® Running Gear/Cylinder Rack 301239
Genuine Miller® heavy-duty welder cart/cylinder rack has eight inch rubber wheels in back and front casters for easy maneuvering. This running gear is perfect for small Multimatic™, Millermatic® and Handler® MIG welders and Diversion™ TIG welders.
The gas cylinder rack is designed to hold one gas cylinder no larger than 7 in (178 mm) diameter, maximum weight 65 lb pounds (80 cubic foot capacity is ideal).
Suitable for use with:
- CChadVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoFits Miller 215
Rather easy to put together. However the instructions for attaching the tool holder were incorrect. This actually goes on with the side rail using a threaded nut and bolt (not just a metal screw as indicated). Otherwise everything went together well.
- MMaxVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat Cart.
The Miller cart met and exceeded my expectation. Its built much better than the normal internet welding supply deals. You'll pay a little more but you'll get a better built cart and it fits perfectly with my Miller 211
- TTCVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agorunning gear
Easy to assemble and sturdy when complete. No missing or damaged parts went together quickly. Adaptable to many compact welders since I use this cart with a Lincoln Pro-Big 180
- LLyleVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoGood overpriced cart
Cart is fine...I am glad I have it, but it's just overpriced. There is nothing to it. I was expecting it to be something pretty fantastic for the price, but it's just a run of the mill cart built to hold a Millermatic or Multimatic pretty perfectly. One hole wasn't predrilled so QC isn't perfect, but it's fine.
- TOTim O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoPerfect Cart.
Perfect cart and easy to set up. Well built and works great with the Miller Multimatic 215.