Miller TIG Welding Calculator 171086
Miller® TIG Welding Calculator 171086
Miller® TIG Welding Calculator provides quick reference for TIG welding parameters, including: metal thickness/amperage, electrode/wire type, shielding gas type/flow rate, basic techniques and process information for TIG (GTAW) welding.
- MSMichael S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoA good learning tool.
I like it. just what I needed.
- BSBill S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agohandy, inexpensive.
Easy read, a good study piece.
- GGregVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars8 years agoWhat??
This reference calculator is completely incorrect. Who designed this got their numbers completely way off.
- JJohnVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 years agoKnow it all
I use this chart before welding and it's a great help.
- AJAlex J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 years agoUseful little chart
I'm fairly new to the TIG game... err well, fairly new to the correct way of doing things now that I have my own machine instead of using one down the road. Anyways, this is a helpful little chart because I catch myself checking it for my setup and then saying Really? as I would have totally used the wrong range or setup. For starting out its great for setting a base line.