Black Stallion® FlakFinger™ welding heat shield sleeve ads extra heat protection for "drag fingers" while TIG welding.
Miller Welding Gloves Size S - TIG/Muti-Purpose Gloves 263352
Miller® Welding Gloves Size S - TIG/Multi-Purpose Gloves 263352
Miller's® multi-purpose welding gloves, Size S, feature premium grade goatskin leather palm and cowhide cuff that offer flexibility, dexterity, and comfort. A wool back provides excellent heat protection, making this welding glove an ideal choice for TIG welding and plasma cutting applications.
- PPatVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoWelding gloves
Great gloves if you are looking for a little thicker tig gloves. No problem feeding rod.
- JJRI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoTo small
My all purpose CyberWeld gloves shipped fast and seem to be very durable looking but these gloves run a little small. I ordered a large according to the size chart but I actually needed an extra large. I think I'll soak them in water for a while then wear them till they're dry. This will give me a custom fit.
- JJRVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoIncorrect size
I love these gloves but they tend to run small in size. I don't know if I'll send the large back and exchange them for an extra-large or just soak them in water and wear them until they dry, given me a custom fit. Probably the latter.
- RrobertVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agosurprising feel
These gloves are well insulated while still being very flexible with great feel. I use them for tig but this pair was bought for my son learning to mig. Think they have good enough protection while making it easy to manipulate that trigger.
- AAllenVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoGreat Gloves
These gloves are awesome! They are extremely comfortable, and work for everything. I use them for MIG TIG and Stick, as well as grinding, and making pieces. Would recommend them to anyone!