Miller Welding Helmet Generation IV Replacement Headgear 260486
Miller® Welding Helmet Generation IV Replacement Headgear 260486
Genuine Miller® Generation IV replacement headgear for your Miller® T94i™ XL, T94i™ or T94™ welding helmet ONLY. Headgear features pivoting, oversized back pad and multiple head straps to secure helmet in downward applications.
- PWPhilip W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 seconds agoAmazing
I had the last Gen of this and it was alright better than most headgear but this one legit feels like I have a pillow holding my shield on my head
- SSkipVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoMoney well spent so far
Love the feel of this headgear! It just holds my head instead of digging in and falling off part way thru welding either. Whether I jammed my hood against something or not. I ended up putting it on my old platinum 9400 an it's perfect.
- AAelxI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoI don't know what these other guys were talking about
I've had my Miller Infiniti going on three years now and I am just now replacing the headgear I work at a vessel shop which specializes in pipe welding and vessel fabrication / welding I put my hood and headgear through hell and it just now started to give me problems with staying tight everybody at the shop which has tried my hood on has said the headgear is comfortable but the hood is a little heavy which is true but I love my hood and love that year and I would recommend it to my friends
- THTheodore H.I do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars6 years agoDon't bother..
This headgear came with my hood and I've had to replace it 3 times in about a year and a half of ownership. Miller was kind enough to replace it with in the first 6 months and I've purchased it again hoping there'd be an upgrade. If they used a different adhesive to secure the back pad better, then might be acceptable. I've only been welding for 7 years but I think I know how to adjust my gear to fit properly and no matter how I've adjusted or added another sweat band, it just isn't comfortable me.
- DDanI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars6 years agoLove Miller's hood but this headgear is the worst
It is impossible to get this to be tight enough to fit your head to where you don't pull it off when it is tight enough it is painful and tears your hair out. The generation 2 miller gear fits a lot better and is more stable. I would not recommend this headgear.