Miller Welding Sleeves - INDURA Cotton & Pigskin Leather 231096
Miller® Welding Sleeves - INDURA® Cotton & Pigskin Leather 231096
One Pair Miller® hybrid FR cotton and pigskin leather welding sleeves
- CCJVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat for below chest height welding
I've had my sleeves about 3 months now. I mainly mig and Flux core averaging about 6 hours in a 12 hour shift. For UV protection they obviously work. They work well for welding when your arms aren't bent too much which creases the sleeves. For horizontal and overhead they're better than FR canvas sleeves but you will get burned periodically. Some globules of molten metal that land on a crease in the leather will still heat up and create a hot spot burn. The canvas portion developed holes pretty quickly and after 3 months look like I was in a knife fight. I had 0 issues with the elastic other than slight pinching after hours of use. All in all, these are exactly as advertised. They're very useful, but don't expect full leather jacket performance. For me, I can deal with some welding "tattoos" to be more comfortable.
- PGParker G.I do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars5 years agodo not last
the cotton and leather fall apart at the seams
- MIMike I.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat for grinding and welding on hot days
Borrowed these from a fellow ironworker, had to get a pair. These sleeves are perfect for welding and grinding on hot, humid days, where you'd prefer wear a t-shirt. Tried to do overhead welding and cutting, with a torch, sparks and balls of slag found their way through, like normal, not recommended.
- MMickVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoArm protectors
They work great!!!
- TTommyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoAwesome
Every welder should have one pair of these protects against uv rays from the torch