Smith Air/Acetylene Soldering Tip - NE180-3
Smith® Air/Acetylene Soldering Tip - NE180-3
Genuine Smith® NE180-3 LARGE TIP for pipe thawing, light brazing and silver soldering.
Suitable for use with Smith® NE180A torch handle ONLY (Silver Smith and Handi-Heet).
NE180 Series Tips Specs
- PCP C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect for melting silver
I’m a silversmith and needed a larger tip for melting my scrap silver which I couldn’t find through my usual jewelry supply company. This was exactly what I needed. The shipping was fast too. I would order from this company again for any of my torch supplies.
- DDAVIDVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoI give 100%
I give 100%
- AAnneVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoNE180-3
Well made. Best price on the internet. Will purchase here again when the need arises.
- DWDeanna W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat Price, Fast Shipping!
Bought this NE180-3 torch tip for silver soldering (brazing) an oval box made of 18 ga copper. Box size was 3 x 4.25" by 2.5" high. In soldering the oval shape to the base, it did the job, but the next size larger, the NE180-4, would have worked better since I had trouble keeping the heat up enough to melt the solder (I used medium silver solder). This was the best price I found and the shipping was fast. Received it sooner than I expected.
- HHeatherVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoSoldering Tip
Great product, fast shipping!