Smith® Little Torch Magnetic Torch Stand & Tip Organizer 14014
Smith Little Torch Jeweler's Torch Outfit 23-1001D
Fuel Gas:Suitable for all fuel gases
Smith® Little Torch™ Jeweler's Torch Outfit 23-1001D
Genuine Little Torch™ 23-1001D jeweler's torch outfit is designed to operated with acetylene, propane, natural gas or hydrogen fuel gas plus oxygen. It welds an unlimited range of materials, brazes and solders the tiniest elements with ease, yet produces enough heat to weld steel up to 1/8" thick or melt 3 oz. of silver (using acetylene or hydrogen fuel gas).
Comes complete with:
Genuine Smith® curved tip, size 2, for your Smith Little Torch.
Genuine replacement Twin Flame tip, size 4, for your Smith® Little Torch.
Genuine replacement heating tip for your Smith® Little Torch that is suitable for use with Acetylene, Hydrogen, MAPP® or Propylene fuel gas.
Smith Little Torch Flexible Tip Extension
- FSF S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat item
As advertised and works like a champ
- JJuanitaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoThe real deal
I got the real deal and that is a happy thing! There is a knock off that looks just like "Smith Little Torch"; its called "The Smith Little Torch" anyway it has the word "The," in the front of it. Thank you Cyberweld for the real deal at a nice price.
- BMBILL M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoEXCELLENT
Totally professional, courteous, and friendly
- EEMVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoExcellent American made quality
Superb feel, minute flame adjustment and quality that far exceeds the Chinese knockoffs. If you don't have the money to purchase fine tools up front- wait and save until you do.. you'll be blessed!!
- BBarbVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoHusband LOVES it!
Husband says this is better than sliced bread. He was impressed I purchased from Cyberweld. He is excited to do jewelry repair. He thinks he would like to try that since he retired from welding after 55 years. Thanks for such a great product. He is going to order other parts from you folks to do other projects.