Smith Torch Handle - NE180A
Smith® Torch Handle - NE180A (Handi-Heet)
Smith® NE180A soldering torch handle for use with acetylene gas. Machined from solid brass. Hose connection 9/16"-18 LH thread, "B" Fits R12 or R14D hose connections.
Burns acetylene with atmospheric air. Ideal for sweating copper joints up to 6" (152mm) in diameter, soldering, leading, thawing, heating and straightening.
Accepts Smith® NE series soldering tips ONLY
NOTE: Torch does not require check valves or flashback arrestors.
- JGJeweler G.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoSturdy and Effective
Good basic torch handle. Arrived quickly! Thanks Cyberweld!
- JSJohn S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat tour channel to do silversmithing with
We have 18 workstations with this tour channel at each one, they work great for silversmithing
- BBobVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoSmith air-acetylene torch handle
Had several Smith tips so wanted the Smith torch handle. Loved these when I was a plumber.
- CChuckVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoVery Nice Torch
I already have an oxy/acetylene torch, regulators, and tanks, so I just bought tips, torch handle, and hose. The torch and tips are well made and easy to use. I use the torch to silver braze small parts for model engines. I had some questions before I ordered and found the person at Cyberweld very helpful. I recommend this torch and Cyberweld.
- AamandaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoperfect!
It was perfect!