Pro Grip 230 Volt Extension Cord - 25 ft. 8/3 D13308025
ProGlo® Pro Grip™ 230 Volt Extension Cord - 25 ft. 8/3 D13308025
Genuine Pro Grip™ 230 Volt Extension Cord features 25' of 8/3 power cable with lighted NEMA 6.50 male plug and female receptacle at each end. This extension cord is ideal for your 230 Volt welder or plasma cutter supplied with a NEMA 6.50 plug. The STW cable jacket stays flexible, even in extremely hot or extremely cold welding environments. Pro Grip™ handle makes unplugging your welder easy and folds out of the way when not in use.
- CTChuck T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoWow great extension cord
This is a real well made extension cord and is really heavy duty
Well worth the price would buy again.
- TTJLVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years ago240 volt cord
Very nice cord. Fast delivery. The male end of cord has a round ground connection, which is fine. BUT the end on my welder has a U shaped ground connection. I had to use a round and small flat files to enlarge the opening on the female ground for the plug to make the connection. Did not take a lot of work, maybe 5 to 7 mins. Just FYI.
- JJoeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoWelder extension cord
Great product. Fast shipping. Item just as expected. Would buy again.
- RRichardVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars3 years agoMale plug is assembled correct but.....
Some 220 receptacles are for some reason upside down.. if those receptacles are set in a deep box on an outer wall you have a problem plugging this in due to the extension cord will be at 12 oclock, not six oclock position.
What's needed is either a straight in, not angled male plug on this cord, or some kind of NEMA 6.50 extended plug for such applications.
I saw no other welder extension cord with anything other than the same angled male plug as this one but this one is still high quality and i recommend it.
- TGThat g.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoI'm cheap but this is worth it.
I'm really frugal. But I bought this because I was tired of my welder being tied to the wall. One of the best investments. Its a lot of money, in my opinion, but we'll worth it. It gives you so much range and flexibility. Buy it if you are tired of dealing with lack of reach. No disappointments from a cheap and frugal guy .