Southwire 230 Volt Extension Cord - 25 ft. 8/3 019178806
Southwire® 230 Volt Welder Extension Cord - 25 ft. 8/3 019178806
Genuine Southwire® 230 Volt Welder Extension Cord features 25' of 8/3 power cable with lighted NEMA 6.50 male plug and female receptacle at each end. This extension cord is ideal for your 230 Volt welder or plasma cutter supplied with a NEMA 6.50 plug. The STW cable jacket stays flexible, even in extremely hot or extremely cold welding environments.
- BRBetty R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoGreat product! Works beautifully
Very happy with this extension cord. Great quality!
- CTChuck T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoWow great extension cord
This is a real well made extension cord and is really heavy duty
Well worth the price would buy again.
- TTJLVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years ago240 volt cord
Very nice cord. Fast delivery. The male end of cord has a round ground connection, which is fine. BUT the end on my welder has a U shaped ground connection. I had to use a round and small flat files to enlarge the opening on the female ground for the plug to make the connection. Did not take a lot of work, maybe 5 to 7 mins. Just FYI.
- JJoeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoWelder extension cord
Great product. Fast shipping. Item just as expected. Would buy again.
- RRichardVerified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars4 years agoMale plug is assembled correct but.....
Some 220 receptacles are for some reason upside down.. if those receptacles are set in a deep box on an outer wall you have a problem plugging this in due to the extension cord will be at 12 oclock, not six oclock position.
What's needed is either a straight in, not angled male plug on this cord, or some kind of NEMA 6.50 extended plug for such applications.
I saw no other welder extension cord with anything other than the same angled male plug as this one but this one is still high quality and i recommend it.