Strong Hand Locking Pipe Pliers - PG114V
Strong Hand® Locking Pipe Pliers - PG114V
Strong Hand® PG114V Locking Pipe Pliers are the patent pending, new convenient way to hold pipe / tube for butt-welding. These pliers will hold pipes securely. The design also allows for user to adjust the clamping pressure without releasing the pliers.
Super strength for the professional.
Standard ground shipping included within contiguous U.S.
- MCMilam C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoLocking Pliers
Good Pliers, well made
- KKTVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoGreat pliers!
These work great for welding pipes, they hold the joint close together and it makes welding pipe a breeze.
- PDPhilippe D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 years agoa better tool
Very handy when working on pipe . The clamps are well built and of very good quality. I like the release lever. You need to make sure to center the clamp on pipe.
- SScottVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 years agoVery Nice Tool
I used these pliers when I built a 600' pipe fence using 24' sections of 2-3/8 in schedule 40 pipe. I butt-welded each section of pipe the whole length of the top rail, and these pliers worked like champs! The only thing I didn't like were the little black tabs that keep the clamping and feet lined up perpendicular to your pipe/tube. I prefer to get everything tightened up how I like it, and then rotate the pliers out of the way so I can do my tack welds. But the tabs were easy to remove, so I suspect they they are designed to be optional like that.
Otherwise, this is a great tool, well built and easy to use, and there are other situations besides pipe that these work great for. For instance, welding a piece of tubing inside a piece of angle iron. I would call it a must-have for just about any welder...
- GSGary S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 years agoGreat tool at a great price
I have made a few different sizes of clamps with angle iron welded on the clamp area and it worked . But this clamp is the king of clamps excellent I have 2 different sizes and use then almost every day.looking foward to the double clamp set.