Strong Hand Locking Pipe Pliers - PG622V
Strong Hand® Locking Pipe Pliers - PG622V
Strong Hand® PG622V Locking Pipe Pliers are the patent pending, new convenient way to hold pipe / tube for butt-welding. These pliers will hold pipes securely. The design also allows for user to adjust the clamping pressure without releasing the pliers.
Super strength for the professional.
- WWelderVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat addition
Works great for aligning hand rails and clamping uneven surfaces. Fast shipping at a great price
- MMikeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoPipe pliers
Easy to use, well made.
- RMReason M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoAs advertised
Had to buttweld a bunch of 1 inch stainless pipe, bought these pipe pliers to use for fit up. They're well made and the job. Usually tacked the pipe at the top. It's tight between the 2 clamps but it's not a big deal. Usually had a light purge and put a small bead in at the top.
- CchrisVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agohandy little tool
Great little tool for holding small dia. pipe and tube for welding.
- DDavidVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars8 years agoLook close.
Bought these pliers as we are fabbing 1" stainless butt weld ss pipe. Cannot use them. Welder cannot tack between clamp. Hoping they will work on 1 1/2", or 2".
To late to return them. We'll see.