Aluminized Carbon Kevlar® on both sides, gives you twice the heat shielding life of a standard back-hand pad.
Tillman Welding Gloves - Black Cowhide 1005
Tillman™ Welding Gloves - Black Cowhide 1005
Tillman™ 1005 black cowhide welding gloves are made from durable, 14 inch black, select shoulder split cowhide. 1005 gloves are cotton lined throughout for comfort and feature welted fingers to protect stitching. They are locked stitched with Kevlar® thread for added strength.
1 Each - Tillman Back Hand Pad 554
1 Each - Tillman Back Hand Pad 550
- AAydinI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
These gloves are reliable and comfortable to wear. I like the black and yellow color of these gloves.
- LLarryVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoGood glove for the money.
I used for stick welding for about 6 weeks and they generally keep my hands from getting too hot. I'm right handed and the left hand fingers in this glove seem to have fried up a bit. The lining seems to have become misshapen and is pulling away from the inside of the glove. I'm looking for a glove that offers a bit more dexterity.
- KKrisVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat!
These work well, will MIG, and Stick welding, cannot feel any heat, will buy again.
- PPaulVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoGood as advertised
For the price, these welding gloves are hard to beat!
- TTonyaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 years agogreat gloves
So far i have no complaints about these gloves. I bought a different pair from a hardware store for the same price and the lining wasnt even fully sealed. These are super comfortable and very flexible right off the bat.