Aluminized Carbon Kevlar® on both sides, gives you twice the heat shielding life of a standard back-hand pad.
Tillman Welding Gloves - Top Grain Pigskin Stick Glove 495
Tillman® Welding Gloves - Top Grain Pigskin Stick Glove 495
The Tillman® 495 stick welding glove is made from reverse grain pigskin, which resists oil and water. These heavy duty gloves are cotton/foam lined for added heat insulation and protection. Unlike cowhide, which can get stiff over time, the 495 pigskin gloves remain flexible, even after repeated heat exposure.
1 Each - Tillman Back Hand Pad 554
1 Each - Tillman Back Hand Pad 550
- JJohnVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat hand protection
I use them every day. Excellent quality at a good price. I work in a heavy equipment repair shop.
- KKellyVerified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars5 years agoMeh!!
They don't handle overhead well, they shrink and get really stiff with too much exposure to the welding heat.
- JjackVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoas expected
good quality price ratio.
- MMikeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoGreat fit and fair price.
Very nice gloves, fit very well at a reasonable price.
- GGaryVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 years agoDecent gloves
Since theyre pig skin they are a bit stiffer, but they fit well..for the most part.